Archive for the ‘Fantasy Junction News’ Category
Saturday, August 22nd, 2009
In the wake of the Monterey madness, there are lots of new arrivals at Fantasy Junction including
- 1970 de Tomaso Mangusta
- 1964 Repco Brabham BT8 2.5 liter Climax
- a genuine M471 lighweight 1973 Porsche Carrera RS
- a groovy and very correct signal yellow 1973 Carrera RS replica
- a lovely one-off Kellner bodied Bentley 4.25 liter
- 1970 Lamborghini Miura S
Friday, July 24th, 2009
Lots of exciting new arrivals at Fantasy Junction including
- this marvelous 1957 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce Lightweight
- a 1969 Mercedes-Benz 600
- a 1966 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super
- a 1971 Chevy Camaro Z28
- a 1977 Lamborghini Countach LP400 Periscopo
- an adorable 1939 Fiat-NSU Topolino Wiensberg Roadster
Friday, June 26th, 2009
Fantasy Junction has sold this 1968 Porsche 911 T/R and this 1934 Rolls-Royce 20/25 to separate European buyers.
Fantasy Junction has also sold this Mercedes-Benz 190SL and this stunning Porsche 356SC Sunroof Coupe.
Coming soon is a 1989 Rolls-Royce Corniche II,
Saturday, June 20th, 2009
This 1963 Jaguar E-Type Roadster arrived at Fantasy Junction today. It is a nicely mellowed restored car finished in 1989 and is priced at $72,500.
Earlier this week, this absolutely stunning 300SL arrived, and is surely one of the finest 300SL’s Fantasy Junction has had the pleasure to handle in recent years.
Thursday, June 4th, 2009
Fantasy Junction has sold the Tesla Roadster after only a few days here.
Coming soon, we have an immaculately restored black on black 1962 disc brake Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster. The restoration has just been completed and the car has hard and soft tops. The price is to be $675,000.
We also have an Alfa Romeo 1900 Three Window Coupe by Touring, and an immaculate 8200 mile NART blue on tan Ferrari 550 Maranello is available as well.